To safely diaper a baby, Change a cloth or disposable diaper every 3-4 hours during the day, or as soon as the diaper is soiled. Use a wet wipe to gently clean your baby’s bottom. If your baby has sensitive skin, consider using cloth wipes and homemade wipe solution. Never use a dirty diaper for a second […]
I will be presenting at the WEAR Conference in Chicago on the topic of “Babies At Work”. I will be covering the following topics during the presentation.
- Why we allow babies at work
- How baby wearing can help to support a parent who chooses to keep their baby at work / carriers to consider & avoid
- Important issues to consider as an employee using this benefit
- How to talk to your employer about bringing your baby to work
- Office etiquette
- Legal safeguards and boundaries that employers considering this benefit will want to have in place before allowing an employee to bring a baby into the workplace
Coupon Code: COMMUNITY
#babywearing #wearconference #jenniferlabit #ceomom #babiesatwork #chicago
Book Jenn to speak at your event today!
I have 12 years of classical piano training. In college, I had visions of getting a degree in Music and took some college level classes with that goal in mind. Thanks to a professor who believed in me, those classes yielded an opportunity to perform as a soloist with an orchestra. A music degree […]